SXSW residents benefit from another resort- style exclusive perk: Free shuttle service that takes you directly to the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre and to York University. Whatever your destination, accessing it is convenient.
Top 5 Reasons to Live at SXSW Condos
1. The Humber River – SXSW Condos will offer the ultimate in parkside living with amazing views of the Humber River. Residents will be able to take advantage of tranquil evenings on their balconies relaxing after a long day at work and enjoy views of the river and surrounding green space. If residents are looking to get more active, there are plenty of parks and trails to explore and walk through in the area.
2. Highway Accessibility – SXSW Condos is located just south of Highway 407 and Highway 7, both allowing for quick access to Highway 400, 401, 27 and Highway 427. Residents looking to travel anywhere within Toronto, the GTA or elsewhere are very connected to major thoroughfares to help them get their destination easily.
3. Great Investment – SXSW Condos offers up a great opportunity for real estate investors as it is located just down the street from York University and the Seneca at York Campus. Students are always looking for off campus housing during the school year, offering guaranteed rental income. Students will also benefit from the free shuttle service SXSW Condos offers it residents straight to York University.
4. Lifestyle Amenities – SXSW Condos is conveniently located near the intersection of Steeles Avenue West and Islington Avenue. Residents will have easy access to plenty of lifestyle amenities within walking distance including, restaurants, cafes, bars, supermarkets, shopping, banks and entertainment options. Major shopping areas like SmartCentres Woodbridge, IKEA, and Vaughan Mills are just a short drive away.
5. Transit Options – Residents of SXSW Condos will have the convenience of having TTC regional buses running in the immediate area, including 24-hour routes and express services. Riders will be able to take advantage of the newly expanded subway line and commute into downtown Toronto in just over an hour. Residents will also benefit from the free shuttle service SXSW Condos offers it residents straight to York University and Vaughan Metropolitan Centre.